1. Limited Warranty Period:
Please click on the upper right corner to switch to your specific location and acquire for the service policy.
2. The warranty policy do not apply to the following situations：
- To consumable parts,such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time,unless failure has occurred due to a defectin materials or workmanship.
- To cosmetic damage,including but not limited to scratches,dents orbroken plastic ports.
- To damage caused by accident, abuse,liquid contact,fire,earthquake or external cause.
- To damage caused by operating the product outside the published guidance.
- To damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by any Unauthorized Service Provider.
- To product that has been modified to alter functionality or capacity without the written permission.
- To defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product.
- To any device which the serial number has been removed or defaced.
- During warranty service, the contents of the storage media may be deleted and reformatted.
- The warranty card is confined to the first purchaser of the product only and is not transferable.
- Carlcare will not provide after-sales warranty service for itel models sold to but not shipped from these countries: Benin, Niger, Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Togo, Gambia, Guinea, Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Angola, Republic of the Congo, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Gabon, Cameroon, Chad, CAR、Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, South Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Mozambique, Zambia, Ethiopia, Madagascar, DB3.