1. Limited Warranty Period:
Please click on the upper right corner to switch to your specific location and acquire for the service policy.
2. The warranty policy do not apply to the following situations：
- To damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not an Authorized Service Providers.
- No responsibility is assumed for any special, incidental or consequential damages. The warranty does not cover damages resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care, the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product or loss of parts, not following instructions or subjecting the product to any but the specified voltage.
- The warranty will become void if the equipment is not protected against power surges and fluctuations because of not using recommended voltage stabilizers.
- This warranty will become void once the serial number of the equipment is altered, defaced or removed.
- This warranty card is confined to the first purchaser of the product only and is not transferable.