Taking screenshots on TECNO phones is one of the most casual things you can do. Gone are those days when you have to keep holding a set of buttons simultaneously just to take a screenshot. After reading this article, you would learn how to take a screenshot on TECNO painlessly, in various ways you find comfortable for you.
The Idea of Screenshots is extremely cool. You could share your current screen with a friend, snatch a piece of valuable information, teach someone how to get something done on their phone, and many more. Without further ado, here's our guide on how to screenshot on TECNO phone.
For most people, the Smart Panel has become the easiest way to take a screenshot on TECNO phones. This is because it's easy to reach, and you can take a screenshot effortlessly with only one hand. All you need to do is swipe out the smart panel and tap on "Screenshot". Cool, right? Here's how to get started. You would need to enable the Smart Panel feature from Settings if you don't have it already.
- Open the Settings
- Scroll down a bit and select Smart Panel
- Click on the button at the top-right corner of the screen to enable it.
- Based on the version of HiOS running on your phone, you would see an animation in the same interface introducing you how to open the Smart Panel.
- After that, you can open the Smart Panel feature from any screen by swiping out from the edge.
- Tap on Screenshot to save your current screen.
Take a screenshot with 3 fingers.
One feature we vastly appreciate on TECNO's HiOS skin is the Micro Intelligence feature which allows you to start an action by drawing simple gestures on the screen. One thing you could do with Micro Intelligence is taking a screenshot with 3 fingers. Just swipe down on the screen with 3 fingers, then boom! You have a screenshot already. You also have to enable it in the Settings app before it becomes active.
- Open the Settings
- Scroll down to select Micro Intelligence.
- Select take a screenshot with 3 fingers on the list.
- You would also see an animation directing you how it works, study it.
- Now tap the button at the top-right corner of the screen to enable it.
- You can now enjoy stylishly take screenshots.
Quick settings panel.
Let's say you don't fancy the two ways mentioned above, you could still take a screenshot on TECNO phone effortlessly via the quick settings panel. You do that basically by swiping down twice from the top of the screen, then tap on the screenshot button. But first, you may need to add the screenshot shortcut to the panel if it's not there already.
- Swipe down the quick settings panel.
- Tap on the edit button at the top-right corner of the interface.
- Locate the Screenshotshortcut, then drag and drop it in the main panel where you can easily access it.
Because there are many custom Android skins out there, developers have the chance to be flexible with what they want their OS to look like. A good example is the first two options mentioned above. Even so, there's a unique way of taking screenshots on Android, and it's probably the one you're using currently.
Here, you could simply take a screenshot by holding down two buttons. This is how it works;
- Press and hold the Power + Volume down buttons for about a second to take a screenshot.
With Google Home app
Almost everything on Android is easier to do using the Google Assistant. Let's say you quickly want to get a piece of information using your voice, turn off your mobile data, control your home appliances, take a screenshot etc., Google Assistant will always be there for you. Just make sure you have it enabled, and you're good to go.
- Depending on the navigation system you're using on your phone, you could open the Google Assistant by long-pressing the home button if you use physical navigation keys. If you use Android 10 gestures, simply swipe from the extreme bottom edge of the screen to launch the Assistant.
- When the Assistant shows up, tell it to Take a screenshot, it'll obey you.
How to take a scrolling screenshot on TECNO mobile.
Another intuitive thing you can produce with Android Screenshots is taking a long screenshot, without the need of any third-party app. With this feature, you could take the screenshot of an entire webpage, chats, or any page that can be scrolled vertically. Here's how to do that on your TECNO phone.
- First, take a screenshot with any of the methods mentioned above.
- You would see a toolbar below the screenshot preview, tap on Scrollshot before the window disappears.
- Now scroll up on the screenshot to cover the pages you want.
- Tap on save when you're done or when it has reached its length limit.
How to find screenshot images on TECNO phone
If we're not mistaken, the reason why you took a screenshot or scroll-shots is that you want to view them later. So how do you find the screenshots on your phone?
- Open the AI Gallery app.
- Tap on Albums in the bottom toolbar.
- Select the Screenshot folder to view all your screenshots.
It's still the same process if you're used to the Google Photos app.
- Open the Photos app
- Tap on Librarybelow the screen.
- You would see Photos on this device
- Tap on the Screenshot album to view them.