1. Limited Warranty Period:
2. The Limited Warranty does not cover:
- To consumable parts,such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time,unless failure has occurred due to a defectin materials or workmanship.
- To cosmetic damage,including but not limited to scratches,dents orbroken plastic ports.
- To damage caused by accident, abuse,liquid contact,fire,earthquake or external cause.
- To damage caused by operating the product outside the published guidance.
- To damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyUnauthorized Service Provider.
- To product that has been modified to alter functionality or capacity without the written permission.
- To defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product.
- To any device which the serial number has been removed or defaced.
- During warranty service, the contents of the storage media may be deleted and reformatted.
- The warranty card is confined to the first purchaser of the product only and is not transferable.
- The above terms and conditions apply only to Infinix products sold within the territory of Malaysia.