For South Sudan
1. Limited Warranty Period:
About the warranty period, please confirm with the dealer.
2. The Limited Warranty does not cover:
- To consumable parts,such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time,unless failure has occurred due to a defectin materials or workmanship.
- To cosmetic damage,including but not limited to scratches,dents orbroken plastic ports.
- To damage caused by accident, abuse,liquid contact,fire,earthquake or external cause.
- To damage caused by operating the product outside the published guidance.
- To damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyUnauthorized Service Provider.
- To product that has been modified to alter functionality or capacity without the written permission.
- To defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product.
- To any device which the serial number has been removed or defaced.
- During warranty service the contents of the storage media may be deleted and reformatted.
- The warranty card is confined to the first purchaser of the product only and is not transferable.
- The above terms and conditions apply only to Infinix products sold within the territory of South Sudan.
- Carlcare will not provide after-sales warranty service for Infinix models sold to South Sudan but not shipped from these countries: Benin, Niger, Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Togo, Gambia, Guinea, Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Angola, Republic of the Congo, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Gabon, Cameroon, Chad, CAR、Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, South Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Mozambique, Zambia, Ethiopia, Madagascar, DB3.