Don’t miss the Christmas giveback phone repair roadshow in Nairobi, Kenya 2021. We are coming with free gifts and ready to offer free service. We will be offering free after-sales services for TECNO, Infinix, Itel, Oraimo, and Syinix. This event will be lit and will run for three days starting from date 16th to 18th December 2021. Watch out when we will be in your area as we will be giving over 50+ free gifts daily to our customers.
Christmas Giveback Roadshow Routes
|Second Visit||Last Visit|
16th Dec 2021
17th Dec 2021
18th Dec 2021
How will you stand a chance to get free services & gifts?
Would you like to be the lucky winner during this event? Here is how you get a spot to win free cleaning services, software updates, and unlimited gifts by following the following steps:
- Book your phone repair online through our Carlcare mobile app or carlcare website.
- Choose Caxton House - Carlcare Nairobi Service Center as your preferred service center
How to book your repair online and get free gifts and services
- Navigate to the phone repair reservation service page
- You can also call us to help you reserve your spot by calling us using our customer care hotline number 0709698888 and giving the preferred service center as Caxton House.
- Complete the reservation form by filling in the following details
- Phone details:
- brand name and
- model number
- Describe your requirements in details
- Choose preferred service center as "Caxton House - Carlcare Nairobi"
- Reservation Time
- Your personal information
- Phone details:
Please enter your correct contact details so that we can reach you!
Choose Caxton House - Carlcare Service Center as your preferred service center
Don't miss the following prize takeaways during this Christmas Giveback Roadshow in 2021. You will stand a chance to:
- Get free service
- Get free cleaning services,
- Get software updates
- Get over 50+ free gifts daily
Note: We have over 50+ gifts to be given daily. Don't miss out on this chance!!!
COVID 19 Safety Precautions
All our members, employees, and customers are required to follow the following protocols to combat COVID 19.
- Face covering requirements
- Social distancing
Thank you for your support during the past year. We value our opportunity to serve you and look forward to doing so in the future. It is the most wonderful time of the year, and during this season our thoughts turn thankfully to the clients who have made our year memorable. It is in the spirit of Christmas that we say thank you and best wishes for the holidays.