Do you wonder why your phone gets hung in the middle of its use? Or does it sometimes reboot continuously without starting up properly? In this case, you may want to know how to restart Infinix, TECNO and itel phone that has booting problems.
This article will cover ways about how to restart your Android phone. Read along to know the various options available to you:
Use the ‘Power’ button
Almost all android devices are equipped with a Power button that is located on either side of the phone. Its main function is to switch the device on or off or reboot your phone. This button is also useful to solve issues of apps crashing or becoming unresponsive, including phone freezing.
To restart your Infinix, TECNO or itel phone, you just need to press and hold the Power button for a few seconds. On doing so, a menu will pop up asking you what action you want to take. Tap on the ‘Restart’ option and your device will restart.
If the above method fails, another way is by performing a hard reboot, also called force restarting your device. This can be done by pressing a specific key combination or holding the Power button for a certain time.
- You can press the combination of ‘Power’ and ‘Volume-Up’ button for around 10-20 seconds without leaving until the ‘Boot-Loader’ menu pops on the screen.
- Use the Volume Up/Down buttons to navigate among the booting options. Select ‘Recovery Mode’.
- Long-press the ‘Power’ button to select.
- The phone will reset and restart within a few minutes.
Restart in Safe Mode
There is an easy way to restart Infinix, TECNO or itel phone using the Safe Mode, which helps in troubleshooting any software issues with the device. To restart in safe mode:
- First, long-press the Power button until the pop-up menu appears giving you the option to power off or restart your device.
- Next, tap and hold the Power Off option for some time until the device asks you for a confirmation to enter into ‘Safe-Mode’.
- Tap ‘OK’ and your phone will restart in Safe Mode within some time. This mode will not allow you to open and use any downloaded apps. This helps you discover where the problem actually lies within the device.
- Once discovered, you can power down the phone and restart the device normally.