1. Limited Warranty Period:
About the warranty period, please confirm with the dealer.
2. The Limited Warranty does not cover:
- The device and parts have exceeded the swap or warranty period.
- There is no valid invoice and cannot prove that the product is still within warranty period.
- The content of the invoice does not conform to the goods or invoice is modified.
- The damage caused by transportation, loading and off-loading during exchange and repair.
- Repaired, disassembly and maintenance without authorization of Carlcare service.
- Notaccording to user guide to install, use, maintain and storage device.
- IMEI label and warranty label damage,missing or
- Accidental or human action resulting in product damage. Such as liquid, damp, mildew, damage, input voltage mismatch.
- Failure or damage caused by excessive external damage (such as fire, earthquake, flood, etc.)
- During warranty service the contents of the storage media may be deleted and reformatted.
- The warranty card is confined to the first purchaser of the product only and is not transferable.