1. Limited Warranty Period:
About the warranty period, please confirm with the dealer.
2. The Limited Warranty does not cover:
- To damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassemble and repair.
- To damage caused by accident or human behavior. Such as: water intrusion, screen broken, input of inappropriate voltage, over-extrusion, motherboard deformation, etc.
- To damage caused by misuse or improper maintenance.
- The warranty certificate does not conform to the product type or be altered.
- Battery bin stickers and anti-disassemble labels has been removed or defaced or indistinct and unrecognizable.
- Beyond the warranty period.
- To damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external cause.
- During warranty service the contents of the storage media may be deleted and reformatted.
- The warranty card is confined to the first purchaser of the product only and is not transferable.