We all have one of “those” days when you are having such a really bad day that whatever you are trying to do to remember your phone’s password is just not working? Or maybe it’s just those nights where you are going to hang out with your friends and so you decide to set up a new phone password but now you cannot remember what the password was the morning after? Or are just helping a friend or family member unlock their old android phone’s password because you’re the ‘tech savvy’ one in the family or they just forgot it?
It is time to get your problem sorted out, this article will help you understand how to unlock any phone password with ease so that next time you forget your phone password you won’t be stuck like a deer in the headlights next time it happens.
Here are quick solutions you can try;
Unlock phone password using Google account
Considering most android phones are linked to their owners google accounts, you just need to press on the forgot password icon on your phone after you have tried to key in the wrong password multiple times after which a menu will pop up instructing you to key in your google account details in order for you to sign in. Once you key in your google account username and password tap sign in and then reset your android phone’s password.
Unlock the phone using the backup pin
How to unlock a locked phone when you forgot the pattern lock, touch padlock, face, or voice unlock? You can unlock your phone using your backup pin. Most android phones prompt users to input a backup pin while setting up the above phone security lock systems.
Thus once you have tried out the most recent password you can remember you will get the pop up forgot password you click on the icon then you click on using a backup pin and your key in your phone's backup pin to the previously unrecognized unlocking method that you were using earlier. After it is all done you can choose the new security lock that you choose.
Unlock password using ADM
You can unlock your As long as you had enabled the Android Device Manager on your phone that is linked to your google account. While unlocking, your phone’s GPS should be switched on and you should ensure your phone is connected to the internet or Wi-Fi so that you can log in to your google account.
Once you have all the above;
- Visit the website google.com/android/devicemanager, on your home or work computer, or on any other phone.
- Sign in to your google account.
- Select the android device manager icon.
- Lock the android device that you want to unlock by creating a new password that you will use to unlock your phone.
- Once the confirmation pop-up icon shows up you shall select the lock option.
- You may now use your new password to unlock the phone.
Unlock pattern via factory reset
Depending on your manufacturers' guide you can;
- First, hold the power button to switch off your device
- Long press the power button and volume up button simultaneously until the options menu appears.
- Use the volume up and down button to scroll to select factory reset and using the power button confirm to reset.
- All your previously saved data and settings will be deleted.
Unlock pattern using third-party tools.
Are you yet to figure out how to crack a pattern lock? Then you can log in to a previously installed third-party software using your computer or a different phone to help you reset your phone’s password as long as your phone is connected to the internet or Wi-Fi.
Unlock lock screen using standard mode
To begin with;
- Install Android Unlock on your computer;
- On the interface select screen unlock;
- Connect your android phone to the computer using a USB cable;
- Select unlock android screen and key in the locked phone’s brand, name, and model.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and select next;
- Switch off your phone one more time
- Press the power button and volume up button simultaneously;
- Select download mode using the volume up or down button and press enter;
- Once the download recovery package is completed remove the screen lock and you may continue to use your phone.
Contact your nearest Carlcare repair service center
I know, I know you’ve tried everything you possibly can to unlock your phone but had zero success, then worry not because at Carlcare repair service center our qualified technicians can solve your problem. Simply contact us by visiting our Carlcare Service Center site and we will offer you a solution. For more visit our phone repair service here
So next time you find yourself having one of those rough days and you urgently need your phone to make that call home, or you need to call back your boss or just want to order a taxi home and you forgot your android phone password you do not need to worry anymore because at Carlcare repair service center got your back.